Your business may feel like a second home to you, but should it really look like a home to your customers? In order to maintain a professional atmosphere, it is important to keep the look and feel of your building business-like in certain areas. That is particularly true when choosing the garage doors for your business. Here are 5 reasons that you should choose commercial garage doors for your business.
1. Commercial doors are specially designed to be bigger. While most residential garage doors are fairly uniform in size depending on how many cars are expected to fit in the enclosure, commercial doors can be designed to fit your specification. They are generally taller than residential doors. And they can be made to fit any size and type of equipment that you can think of driving through them. If you are thinking, "I am not going to be driving a semi-truck through my garage," will you ever have one delivering merchandise to your storefront? Opting for a taller door will make it easier for you to get deliveries in and out of your business.
2. Commercial doors are designed for frequent use. Because they are built to rugged specifications, commercial garage doors are able to stand up to being opened and closed frequently and often much more quickly than residential doors.
3. Commercial rolling steel doors have fewer moving parts. If you are looking for a simple garage door that will be easy to operate and maintain, rolling steel doors are a great option. Because they are not built in separate sections like sectional or residential garage doors, they will have fewer joints and moving parts that will need to be replaced every few years, and they are also easier to repair than sectional or residential doors. This is due to the fact that they can be easily removed completely from the door frame, repaired, and put back up in one piece.
4. Commercial doors are designed with your business in mind. Depending on the type of business you own, there are special features that commercial garage doors offer that can be helpful, such as reinforced steel, shatterproof glass, and fire resistance.
5. Commercial doors don't have to be boring. There are many different styles of commercial garage doors available on the market today. Rolling steel may be the most common type for warehouses, but there are also sectional, glass, and decorative models available as well. Because of this, you can get the commercial garage door that fits your business's style as well as its workload.
For professional commercial doors, contact a company such as Shank Door.Share
15 July 2015
I thought the most difficult part of teaching my son how to drive would be out on the roads, but I didn't think about what he could do to my garage door before he even left the driveway. It took one small tap with the car to damage the garage door. Even though the garage door itself looked to be fine, the impact had caused some damage to the mechanical components, and we couldn't use the garage for a while. My blog explains what we had to do to make the repairs and will give you some tips for avoiding this type of accident around your home.